Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lectureship!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've blogged and I've got to say...a LOT has happened.



When I wrote my last post, the Memphis School of Preaching annual lectureship was just around the corner. The wives were working hard on preparing the classes for the children. This year, since my Eli is a baby, I was able to work with the cradle roll group. This was the first time I've ever taught cradle roll. Most people say they don't like teaching that age...but I actually really loved it. I can definitely see that it wouldn't be much fun if the crying babies were left in the classroom with me but at the lectureship, if they were crying, they were taken out and attended to. That was awesome! The ladies in my group (and for the other ages, as well) did a fantastic job that week and I'm happy that I was able to be a part of it for my second (and last) year. I'm also glad that it's over because it was extremely stressful!! I was able to see many old friends, though. That is something I'm REALLY looking forward to next year. I can't wait to see my MSOP family again after we leave. It will definitely be something to look forward to attending every year. I'm getting super excited thinking about it!

 Eli getting into the lesson.
 Eli and Summer finger painting.

Eli just LOVES bible class! He couldn't get enough of it that week!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment